DAUGHTERS OF THE IMPERIAL COURT
DAUGHTERS OF THE IMPERIAL COURT
DAUGHTERS OF THE IMPERIAL COURT

DAUGHTERS OF THE IMPERIAL COURT

PHA Scarves Plus

Regular price $35.00 $25.00 Sale

The Daughters of Imperial Court is the female auxiliary to the Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles Mystic Shrine, the Prince Hall affiliated Shriners.

Local groups of the Daughters of Isis had been founded in Maryland, Rhode Island, and Washington, DC, in the early years of the twentieth century, and in 1909 representatives of these locals met with a committee from the Prince Hall Shriners and formally requested the formation of a national organization of female relatives of the Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. This was granted at the annual convention of the Shrine held in Detroit, Michigan, on August 24, 1910. At the group's inception, it had twelve courts or local groups.

Local organizations are called Courts and the national organization is called the Imperial Court.

The organizations' rituals are based on the Egyptian legends of Isis.